Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Hypothetical Bands

Hello internet.

I thought I would share with you the names of a couple of the aborted bands that I have planned to start up.

1) Clichés of the Alternative Left
Punk band, excellent name. Still might go ahead.

2) Internet Cover Band
Just me playing internet songs (Rick Astley, Charlie Sheen, Baby Monkey, Being a Dickhead's Cool, etc) at open mic nights etc.

3) Screaming JIMP
Me on bass, Ali on drums, John in a gimpsuit. It's probably not going to happen.

4) The Breeders
This one is a bit of a sad story: apparently the name was already taken.

5) York Protest Orchestra
Actually existed for a bit. I might revive this one at some point, it was a fun way of brightening up and demilitarising protests.

I haven't written a song in ages, so I don't know if music is even going to happen to me anymore.

Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment